Saturday, August 17, 2013

Freshman 15

So it's been almost a whole year since Brian and I got married and I've gained a new house, a new guest bathroom, a stronger love, and oh yeah a couple of dress sizes! While the stress of wedding planning is gone, the stress of work always lingers and the escrow process didn't do much for my nerves either. It's pretty simple, I eat when I'm stressed. Kind of like:

Ice cream you my only friend
Problem is Brian and I like to eat when we are excited and happy too. So bottom line is: I like to eat. Brian is a very sweet man and he hasn't been bothered by it at all, but I don't like feeling like I'm letting myself go in a bad direction. The extra weight also makes me feel a little sluggish, so every week my sister and I have decided we would go on a little hike just for a few hours and then go about our busy schedules. It's sistah time, a fun way to exercise, and it starts the weekend off right. I'm just gonna call this weight my freshman 15, since I never did the dorm thing, and it's about time I started working them off. This will always be a battle for me, but I'll let you all know how it's going later on. Signing out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing!