Monday, November 18, 2013

Ch..ch...changes...

I'm so very tired as I write this blog, having dealt with a substantial amount of family issues in the last few months regarding my grandparents. The one thing I am most grateful for is to have my spouse supporting me regardless of how difficult that can sometimes be. I know too many people who put their comfort or interests well above their spouses. I think this is why we see these marriages fail. You don't give up on your significant other when times get tough or when you get bored. You work together and grow together. You chose marriage, and that is a contract, that is a partnership that requires that both parties up-build each other and be strengthening each individual, the marriage as a whole grows stronger.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing!